Wed, 22 Jan|
House Of Wisdom
How Self-Care can Help You Live a Healthy and Fulfilling Life
Let's start the new year with one of the most important topics: How self-care can help you live a healthy and fulfilling life.
Time & Location
22 Jan 2020, 19:00
House Of Wisdom, Weesperzijde 77H, 1091 EJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the event
For the Amsterdam Personal Development & Networking Group of Internations I will give a 2 hour interactive workshop on selfcare. The workshop will be held at De Nieuwe Poort at the Amsterdam Zuidas and is organized and hosted by Monika of Diamind Training
self care, what, why and how
Low self-esteem, staying stuck in a destructive relationship or dead-end job or not being able to lose those kilos, what do they have in common? they are all might have a tie into self-love. But how do you improve or work on your self-love? This is where self-care comes in.
In this workshop, you will learn what self-care really is, how it relates to self-love, how you can notice if your self-love needs some TLC and what you can do to improve it. It will be an interactive workshop where you will learn some theory, see some example and get to work on your own self-care routine.
What will you learn?
- About self-love and self-care, TLC and what you can do to improve it
- How the Wheel of Life ties into self-care
- To identify areas of your life in which you have been lacking and what you can do about it
- Tips and tricks on how to incorporate self-care into your daily life
- To create a game plan on how you can start to increase self-care in different areas of your life.
€ 15,- payment 48h in advance here
https://www.ticketkantoor.nl/shop/selfcareandmore or - € 20,- at the door in cash or late booking.
In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us .
Looking forward to meeting you at the workshop,
Monika & Shorombo